Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks to Frugal Homemaking Blog! I found this on her blog.
This is how it works:
1. You sign up at Artscow here and get 400 photo credits and a free photo book credit right off the bat.
2. Refer 1 friend and you get 200 more prints (they give you a referral code to give to your friends).
3. Refer 2 friends and you get 400 more prints.
4. Refer 3 friends and you get 600 more prints + another free photo book!
That's a total of 1600 prints if you are a new sign-up, or 1200 if you already are a member.
I have a ton of pics on my computer so I would be a fool not do this! I know several people who have gotten pixs from them and had no problems at all! And it was super fast shipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sprout Baby food!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates